Kris, because we met...

October 9, 2015 at 9:30 AM

Kris Bergbom with 2014 Stage Crew "Kris Bergbom's interest in us as people, encouragement of us as leaders, and fostering of us as team, made our group into a family." - Marnie Murray '14 

"They say 90% of the learning you do in college is outside the classroom, and I did the majority of that learning on the Student Programs stage crew, under the guidance of Kris Bergbom.

Her interest in us as people, encouragement of us as leaders, and fostering of us as team, made our group into a family. I always looked forward to going to work, no matter who I was working with. 

Kris, because we met, I am a more confident leader, a more collaborative team player, and a more empathetic person." —Marnie Murray '14

Kris Bergbom with 2015 Stage Crew Kris Bergbom with 2015 Stage Crew

Whether your life's journey was changed by a professor, classmate, friend, or mentor—on

campus or after you graduated—the connections that happen through MHC are uniquely special and reverberate through our lives.

Make someone's day. Change someone's life.  Honor your MHC connections by making your gift today.

#BecauseWeMet

#MHCimpact

MHC Development

Written by MHC Development