Jenna, because we met...

October 10, 2015 at 10:00 AM

Jenna McGowan '10 and Miriam Cantor-Stone '12 Jenna McGowan '10 (pictured left) led a production where anyone, regardless of experience, was given the opportunity to participate in the magic of theatre.- Miriam Cantor-Stone ’12 

"I first met Jenna McGowan '10 in Chorale, but we truly connected over our mutual love of Shakespeare.

When I learned that she was involved in the group then known as the Shakespeare Mafia, I knew I needed to be involved. In the middle of my sophomore year, I was cast as Miranda in Jenna's production of The Tempest. Jenna led a production where anyone, regardless of experience, was given the opportunity to participate in the magic of theatre. And when the time came to pass down the mantle of "Mafia Boss," Jenna offered it to me. While I had been involved in theatre since middle school, I never thought I would be able to direct a play myself, let alone a Shakespeare play. 

Jenna, because we met, I fulfilled a dream I never thought would come true." —Miriam Cantor-Stone '12

Whether your life's journey was changed by a professor, classmate, friend, or mentor—on campus or after you graduated—the connections that happen through MHC are uniquely special and reverberate through our lives.

Make someone's day. Change someone's life.  Honor your MHC connections by making your gift today.

#BecauseWeMet

#MHCimpact

MHC Development

Written by MHC Development