Julie Pons, because we met...

October 22, 2015 at 2:30 PM

"Thank you for being a true friend and Mount Holyoke sister to me." — Juliette Teinturier '13, with Julie Pons '11 

"Because we met at brunch in Abbey in Fall 2009 through a mutual friend, we became inseparable, always laughing through thick and thin!

I can still remember studying with you for finals in the library during mid-terms—you would help me with my French assignments and I would correct your English emails. Not only has our friendship enabled us to understand different cultures, but it has also helped us open our minds to different points of view. What I mean is that although you and I have very different personalities, we find common ground in our values and joy for the little things in life, like Milk and Cookies at Mount Holyoke College! Thank you Julie Pons '11 for being a true friend and Mount Holyoke sister to me, cheers to many more years of sisterhood!
Juliette Teinturier '13

Whether your life's journey was changed by a professor, classmate, friend, or mentor—on campus or after you graduated—the connections that happen through MHC are uniquely special and reverberate through our lives.

Make someone's day. Change someone's life.  Honor your MHC connections by making your gift today.

#BecauseWeMet

#MHCimpact

MHC Development

Written by MHC Development