The Division of Student Life complements and enhances every aspect of the Mount Holyoke College student experience. With professionals across campus — specializing in student programs, residential life, diversity and inclusion, religious and spiritual life, health, counseling and accessibility — the team provides the resources and support that students need to craft a college journey rooted in wellness. And fun!
With the awareness that no two journeys are alike, and that academic success hinges upon personal well-being, Student Life is driven to help every student thrive on campus and beyond.
By directing your gift to Student Life, you are investing in:
- Beloved events, including Family and Friends Weekend, Hortense Parker Day, No Study Zone and Pangy Day.
- Leadership development opportunities through workshops, the class boards, the Student Government Association and more than 100 student organizations.
- Programming that builds community by exploring differences, such as through diversity and inclusion efforts and religious and spiritual life.
- Fourteen Living-Learning Communities that connect students through arts, language and identity.
- Be Well, an award-winning program that encourages students to build a healthy body, mind, life and community.
Building and supporting a thriving community of student scholars matters to us. What matters most to you?
All gifts to The Mount Holyoke Fund have a direct effect on every aspect of the Mount Holyoke experience and provide immediate support to the College’s most critical needs. You can choose to direct your gift to one of 12 different gift destinations, from scholarship aid to athletics to sustainability initiatives, ensuring that your gift supports what matters most to you.
Your gift. Your choice. Choose your destination.