The 2nd annual
The Class-Color Cup is a two-day participation challenge for The Mount Holyoke Fund designed to show the power of the MHC community when we work together. The three classes in each class color with the most donors between February 28 and March 1 will win challenge funds towards their class total for The Mount Holyoke Fund. (Plus bragging rights!) Even better: If we reach a total of 3,000 donors, an anonymous alumna will give $50,000 to MHC!
Key info for 2019:
- The challenge is just 48 hours: February 28–March 1.
- Classes compete by class colors, not decades.
- The top three classes in each color with the most donors during the challenge period will win.
- The easiest way to give is through GiveCampus. Gifts can also be made through Venmo, PayPal or the MHC gift form. For more information about using GiveCampus, check out this handy guide.
To find out how to maximize your impact, see our Digital Resources page.
Ways to Win:
Class-Color Cup Challenge (February 28–March 1): Classes will be competing for the most donors against all of the other classes who share the same class color. The classes in each color with the most donors during the 48-hour challenge period will be awarded challenge funds that will be added to their fundraising totals for The Mount Holyoke Fund at the end of the year.
- Class-Color Cup: The top three (3) classes in each color with the most donors during the challenge period will win (12 total winners). 1st place: $5,000 | 2nd place: $3,000 | 3rd place: $2,000
Go to the Class-Color Cup page to follow your progress throughout the challenge days.
- Purple Phoenix Challenge: Every 5 Frances Perkins alumnae donors during the challenge period will add $250 to the fundraising total, up to 100 donors ($5,000 max). Go to the Purple Phoenix Challenge page to follow your progress throughout the challenge days.
Mary Lyon Volunteer Challenge: Any class with 100% MHFund volunteer participation and 100% Class Board participation by March 1 will be entered to win an additional $5,000 (1 winner).
* All Challenge winners will have funds added to their fundraising totals at the end of the fiscal year.