Honoring Mindy McWilliams Lewis ’75

December 16, 2019 at 3:30 PM

ADV-IMO-MindyLewis75

Dear members of the Mount Holyoke community,

The passing of our dear friend, Mindy McWilliams Lewis, was felt deeply by many in the Mount Holyoke community. Mindy’s commitment to Mount Holyoke was exceptional, and in the words of president Sonya Stephens, “We have lost a trusted and visionary leader, a loyal alumna and a dear friend.”

When asked several years ago why she supports Mount Holyoke, Mindy shared that her years at the College were “truly developmental as well as transformative.” Here she learned to “think critically and thoughtfully,” gaining inspiration and vision from Mount Holyoke’s “many talented women and illustrious alumnae.” She has been, and will continue to be, an inspiration for future students.

I have been asked by many of Mindy’s classmates, fellow alumnae and friends about opportunities to make gifts to the College in her memory. To continue her work in supporting those who follow in her footsteps, I want to invite you to join me in making a gift to the Mindy Lewis '75 Mount Holyoke Fund Scholarship. To designate your gift for this fund, please select the Scholarships destination via The Mount Holyoke Fund and note that your gift is in memory of Mindy Lewis ’75. All funds collected will be added to those already received in Mindy’s memory and will support one or more student scholars beginning this academic year.

Mindy was a personal friend and mentor to me, and I know I am not alone. I look forward to seeing her legacy continue in future generations of Mount Holyoke students.

With deep appreciation,

Kassandra Jolley
Vice President for Advancement

Click here to make your gift in honor of Mindy.

MHC Advancement

Written by MHC Advancement