A very Mount Holyoke move-in dayMount Holyoke College
What makes Mount Holyoke’s move-in day so #MoHome?
The O-Team! Via an in-depth Orientation, a warm welcome from alumnae of the 50-year connection class, and the first of many beloved Mount Holyoke traditions that kick off day one.
Orientation Fellow Kalyani Kannan ’17 began September 2, 2016, at 6:35 am. And ended it with the annual screening of Dirty Dancing in the Gettell Amphitheater. Kalyani transferred to Mount Holyoke in fall 2014 and has excelled at making Mount Holyoke #MoHome!
For a behind-the-scenes look at Mount Holyoke’s move-in day and life as an Orientation Fellow, check out Kalyani’s Instagram takeover below.
Follow The Gates
- An oasis of learning
- She. Who. Conquers. Fear.
- 12 reasons to ride at Mount Holyoke
- Finding a summer internship: a monthly guide
- Mission Mojave: an adventurer’s guide
- New ways of seeing: a blend of passions
- It took a village
- Mount Holyoke: life-changing by design
- Gettin’ Pangy with it
- Telling. Compelling. Propelling.