Arts at Mount Holyoke CollegeMount Holyoke College
Do you live to create? Do you create to live?
Do you live to imagine? Do you imagine to live?
Do you live to express? Do you express to live?
The arts at Mount Holyoke College open students to a greater sense of possibility—and to the power and wonder of their own voices and visions.
Working closely with nationally recognized arts professionals and scholars, Mount Holyoke students develop their imaginative and expressive capacities while learning to think critically, articulate clearly, and express openly.
Come to Mount Holyoke, where the arts live. Come confront the blank canvas, the blank page, the empty stage. Come make. Come do. Come see: #MountHolyokePerforms
Follow The Gates
- An oasis of learning
- She. Who. Conquers. Fear.
- 12 reasons to ride at Mount Holyoke
- Finding a summer internship: a monthly guide
- Mission Mojave: an adventurer’s guide
- New ways of seeing: a blend of passions
- It took a village
- Mount Holyoke: life-changing by design
- Gettin’ Pangy with it
- Telling. Compelling. Propelling.