Fancy a tour of the President’s House?Mount Holyoke College
Like the College itself, “Nothing ever seems to be average around here.” So says House Manager Brenda Adams of the President’s House, which was built in 1908 and remains a bustling hub of campus activity, events, visits, and goings-on.
Follow Adams as she guides viewers up light-filled staircases, down halls, through doors, and toward the foyer—one of her favorite spots in the enchanting home. Serving up details on everything from historical wallpaper and leaded windows to past inhabitants, Adams is a most gracious and well-informed host.
Watch the video and enjoy the tour!
Follow The Gates
- Mount Holyoke: life-changing by design
- Gettin’ Pangy with it
- Telling. Compelling. Propelling.
- An inside look: row, go, crew!
- Say hello to Dis-O
- An inside look: ABT Studio Company
- Why I chose Mount Holyoke
- The MHC experience? “Ah-mazing!”
- Networking: Take a moment, look around.
- Girls in Tech Conference