Mount Holyoke faculty: accomplished, engaged, approachableMount Holyoke College
Mount Holyoke’s 200+ faculty are making news, busting boundaries, researching, creating, and leading for change—and inspiring their students to do the same.
FACT: The Mount Holyoke “classroom experience” ranks fifth in the nation, according to the 2016 Princeton Review. And according to tens of thousands of students across the US who answered survey questions—rating faculty, facilities, in-class discussions, and more.
To learn why faculty choose to call Mount Holyoke home, watch the video.
Follow The Gates
- Networking: Take a moment, look around.
- Girls in Tech Conference
- Spring is here!
- The one yes that I needed
- Career (search) stories: trans and entering the job market
- The Junior Show
- M&Cs: What’s not to love?
- Siblings for life
- You’re bright, right? Write!
- Five tips for your next informational interview