Mount Holyoke faculty: accomplished, engaged, approachableMount Holyoke College
Mount Holyoke’s 200+ faculty are making news, busting boundaries, researching, creating, and leading for change—and inspiring their students to do the same.
FACT: The Mount Holyoke “classroom experience” ranks fifth in the nation, according to the 2016 Princeton Review. And according to tens of thousands of students across the US who answered survey questions—rating faculty, facilities, in-class discussions, and more.
To learn why faculty choose to call Mount Holyoke home, watch the video.
Follow The Gates
- 12 reasons to ride at Mount Holyoke
- Finding a summer internship: a monthly guide
- Mission Mojave: an adventurer’s guide
- New ways of seeing: a blend of passions
- It took a village
- Mount Holyoke: life-changing by design
- Gettin’ Pangy with it
- Telling. Compelling. Propelling.
- An inside look: row, go, crew!
- Say hello to Dis-O