Pro tips and blue skies—#MountHolyokeEnFranceMount Holyoke College
Montpellier’s blue skies. Lifelong friendships. Architectural feasts for the eyes. Croissants for lunch. This is what it’s like to study abroad in France as a Mount Holyoke student.
Cassidy Anthony ’17 is a film major and French minor. She studied in Montpellier for a semester and took over the Mount Holyoke Instagram to share a day in her life abroad. Her takeover, peppered with vibrant colors and with advice for students interested in following in her footsteps, kindled nostalgia in alumnae who lived in the same spot and sparked inspiration for the next wave of #MountHolyokeEnFrance.
For a quick retreat to stunning destination, take a look at Anthony’s takeover below.
Follow The Gates
- An oasis of learning
- She. Who. Conquers. Fear.
- 12 reasons to ride at Mount Holyoke
- Finding a summer internship: a monthly guide
- Mission Mojave: an adventurer’s guide
- New ways of seeing: a blend of passions
- It took a village
- Mount Holyoke: life-changing by design
- Gettin’ Pangy with it
- Telling. Compelling. Propelling.